What the course covers and how to apply for a course place
What the course covers
The course will cover:
- introduction to food safety
- high risk foods
- food hazards
- food poisoning
- personal hygiene requirements
- structure, cleaning and disinfection
- your legal requirements including documentation
Our forthcoming courses are:
- Tuesday 10 July 2018
- Thursday 26 July 2018
- Monday 3 September 2018
Apply for a course place
To apply for a course place you'll need to:
- choose a preferred date
- pay the fee (you can pay by cheque or debit or credit card)
To book a course place, please call us on 01553 616380.
Course location and time
We hold the course at the South Lynn Community Centre:
10 St Michaels Road, King's Lynn, PE30 5HE.
The course is one day. It starts at 08:45, and will finish at 17:00 at the latest.
Tea and coffee is provided throughout the day. However, lunch is not provided; please bring your own.
£49.50 per person. The cost includes your course handouts and your exam paper and marking.
The following applies for refunds:
- your fee is non-refundable unless you give us seven days' notice prior to your course date
- for each booking, there is a non-refundable deposit of £24.75, resulting in a total refund of £24.75 (including VAT) per person
- alternatively, you can be transferred to another course date