Message about use of cookies

We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use



Our online accounts provide a safe and convenient way to access council services

We’ve made some changes to our service

If you’re an existing user of MyAccount, you’ll still be able to use this account for services such as bins and recycling, licensing and street care and cleaning.

You’ll need to register for our new MyRevenues account to manage your Council Tax, benefits, business rates, Business Improvement District (BID) and sundry debt accounts.

Creating an account is easy, you just need an email address and your account or claim reference number.


Use your MyRevenues account* to manage your accounts for:

  • Council Tax
  • Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support
  • Business Rates (NNDR)
  • Business Improvement District (BID)

Sign in to MyRevenues

Find out more about MyRevenues



Use your MyAccount to report issues for:

  • Waste and recycling (such as missed bins or garden waste bins)
  • Licensing
  • Street care and cleaning (such as fly-tipping)
  • And many other services

Sign in to MyAccount

Find out more about MyAccount


* If your MyRevenues account has been disabled, we'll look at the account automatically and email you a new password by the end of the next working day

If you are looking to apply for housing or bid for a property, visit the Homechoice website Homechoice