Help for new and expanding businesses
Starting a new business can be an exciting prospect, but it can also be daunting when you consider everything you need to do.
We can provide you with help and advice to make the process easier for you. We aim to:
- be your main point of contact - a 'one stop shop'
- provide you with information relevant to your planned business
- save you time - where possible we'll find all the information you need
- potentially help you save money
- call you and see how we can help further
- meet you face to face to discuss plans at a future site if required
- send you information we think is relevant
- produce a business advice sheet specific to you, which you can incorporate into your work plan
- provide our contact details so you can contact us for advice and support during the early stages
Cost of this service
There isn't one - we're here to help with no hidden cost.
Who we are
We are environmental health professionals with experience of both food safety and health and safety. We are inspecting officers, who visit businesses to ensure compliance with the legal aspects that are relevant.
Get business advice
Due to the current pandemic, we're unable to offer this service. But you can find further information and advice on our business advice and support page, and from the following organisations: