Message about use of cookies

We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use



Looking for a home

Information about private renting, and our housing register

Duty to refer

Public authorities have a duty to tell councils about anyone they think may be homeless

Residential caravan site licence

Who needs a licence, site rules, and view our register of caravan sites

Information for tenants

Advice if you rent privately, including information about issues with your landlord, eviction notices and energy efficiency

Information for landlords

Advice including repair responsibilities and ending a tenancy

Information for lettings and managing agents

Information about your responsibilities as a letting agent

Major Housing Project

Find out about the Major Housing Project, including the project timetable and updates

Houses in multiple occupation

Information about who needs a licence for a house in multiple occupation (HMO), and how to report an unlicensed HMO

West Norfolk Help Hub

Find out about our early intervention service to help individuals or families in need, and how to refer someone 

Housing strategy, policies and information

Information on the policies that guide how we deliver housing

Custom and self-build housing

Information if you wish to build your home in West Norfolk

Housing data and information

Data on housing and homelessness

Housing tenancy and fraud

Important information about housing and tenancy fraud

Careline Community Service

Information about Community Alarms, Key Safes, and assistive technology

Care and Repair

Information about adapting your home and the Handyperson Service

Home energy efficiency

Improving home energy efficiency can help create warmer and healthier homes, lower energy bills and reduce harmful carbon emissions

Funded energy efficiency improvements

The Government’s Energy Company Obligation (ECO) requires large energy companies to help improve the energy efficiency of domestic homes through reducing the cost of improvement works

Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES)

Information about Minimum Energy Efficiency Standard Regulations, and what to do if your property has a substandard Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)

West Winch Strategic Growth Area

Find out more about the West Winch Strategic Growth Area, a key site in the borough for new homes, facilities, and services

Boiler Upgrade Scheme

As part of the UK’s commitment to become Net Zero by 2050, the government has introduced the boiler upgrade scheme

Local Retrofit Suppliers Opportunity

Information on the initiative to get more local businesses fully accredited to carry out energy efficiency improvement works

Air source & ground source heat pump – MCS check

Information on MSC accredited installers and why we recommend using one for your heat pump