Message about use of cookies

We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use


Licences and permits

Taxis and private hire

Information about taxi licensing, including how to become a driver

Licensing Act

Apply for a premises, club premises, temporary event notice or personal licence

Pavement licence

Apply for a licence to allow chairs and tables on the highway outside your premises

Animal licensing

Information about animal welfare licensing, including dog breeding, pet shops and zoos

Charity collections

Information on street and house to house collections

Gambling Act

Information on gambling premises and small society lotteries

Caravan sites and camping

Information for holiday sites, touring caravan sites and tents

Sex establishment licence

How to apply for a sex establishment licence

Scrap metal licence

Information about scrap metal dealers and getting a licence

Open consultations

Find out which licence applications are open for consultation

Street trading licence

The process you must follow if you would like to trade in our town centre, and information on busking