Information about public transport, including buses and trains
The bus station area in King's Lynn has recently been refurbished to improve the pedestrian links between the bus and rail station.
If you have questions relating to bus timetables and services please contact the relevant operator. The local operators are below:
- Lynx Bus - local bus timetables
- First Group - Eastern counties bus, covering Norfolk and Suffolk
- Norfolk Green (Stagecoach)
- Konectbus - provides links to many locations throughout Norfolk
- Coach Services Ltd - for Thetford and the surrounding areas
- West Norfolk Community Transport (01553 776971) - safe and affordable door to door transport for those unable to access public transport due to location, age or mobility issues
- NCC Travel and Transport - information on bus timetables, operators and bus stations in the area
- Vancouver Quarter
For information on train times and tickets, you can visit the websites below:
Please note; train times changed on 20 May. You can find out more on the Rail Plan 2020 website.
Our hackney carriage vehicles can be found at any of our taxi ranks at the following locations:
- Tuesday Market Place
- Blackfriars Street (outside Taste of India)
- Corner of New Conduit Street
- Norfolk Street (Between RSPCA and Rowlinson's)
- Sainsbury's car park (lower level)
Greevegate (opposite the Town Hall).
High Street (near to the Downham Clock).
We have a list of wheelchair accessible taxis, please visit our wheelchair accessible vehicles page to view the register.
West Norfolk Community Transport (WNCT) provides safe and affordable transport services for people who are unable to access public transport services due to location, age or mobility issues. You can find out more on the WNCT website.