Message about use of cookies

We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use


Send us evidence

Upload documents to support your claim, and information on where to send evidence

Before you start

If you're sending documents about a change, please make sure you've reported this before you send us your evidence.

Tell us about a change of circumstance

Ways to provide evidence

You can upload evidence, when you first make your benefit claim, on our online claim form. If you're returning to upload further information, there are many ways you can do this.

You can log-in to your MyRevenues account and select the 'send us evidence' link from the quick links section on the right hand side of your dashboard.

To send us evidence via your MyRevenues account, you'll need your:

  • username
  • password

Login to MyRevenues

Or you can complete our send us evidence form.

Alternatively, you can:

  • post your documents to BCKLWN, PO Box 26, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 1PX
  • use the Doc-Drop Box service at our King's Lynn Council Information Centre (post your documents into the box using the provided envelopes, and we'll scan the documents onto your claim and post them back to you)

To view the opening times of our Council Information Centre, please see our contact us page.

How long do I have?

When you're providing evidence to support a new Housing Benefit claim, you have one calendar month to get the documents to us. For Council Tax Support we must receive your evidence within 21 days.

When we contact you and ask for information, we'll tell you the date we need this by. The sooner we receive your information, the quicker we can process your claim.