Message about use of cookies

We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use


Council Tax Support regulations

View the full regulations for our Council Tax Support scheme

Our regulations

You can claim Council Tax Support (CTS) if you're on a low income. If awarded the support, your Council Tax bill will be reduced.

Our Council Tax Support regulations detail how the scheme works for working age applicants.

View our CTS regulations

To apply, please visit our claim Council Tax Support page.