Message about use of cookies

We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use


Register for My Account — Access our services 24/7 with our new My Account service. To find out more visit our My Account page

Council Tax Support

Claim Council Tax Support

If you’re on a low income you may be able to get help with your Council Tax

Second Adult Rebate

If your income is too high for Council Tax Support you may be able to claim Second Adult Rebate


What happens if you’ve been overpaid Council Tax Support


How we assess your income if you’re self-employed


People over the age of 18 living with you may affect your claim