Message about use of cookies

We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use


Street name plates

How to get a street name plate replaced if it's damaged

Request a street name plate

We can replace a street name plate if it is damaged, worn, or missing.

To request a replacement please use our online report form.

To make a report you’ll need:

  • your contact details
  • the street name
  • a location sketch, photograph or diagram (you can upload this)

Request a replacement street name plate