What to do if you spot an issue on a road or pavement
Norfolk County Council deal with most issues on the road or pavements, including:
- repairing potholes
- damaged pavement or kerbs
- blocked drains and flooding
- broken or damaged manhole covers
- fallen trees or an obstruction on the road
- a spillage on the road
- mud on the road
- faults with road signs and markings
- traffic signal faults
They won't deal with a problem on:
- the A11 and A47 trunk roads (these are dealt with by Highways England)
- private roads (these are maintained by their owners)
To report a road or pavement maintenance issue, please visit the Norfolk County Council website.
Visit Norfolk County Council's website
Roadworks and road safety
To help with your journey, you can find a map of scheduled roadworks, road closures and diversions in Norfolk, on the roadworks.org website. Emergency works are not included.
To find out about road safety, including campaigns and training courses, please visit the Norfolk County Council website.
Other road issues
If you spot an abandoned vehicle on the road, we can help. We're responsible for the removal of abandoned vehicles, and arrange for either their disposal or storage. Please visit our abandoned vehicle page.
We also remove dead animals or birds from roads, pavements and public spaces. Visit our dead animal removal page for more information.