Message about use of cookies

We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use


Drug and sex related litter

Information on what to do if you see any drug or sex related litter

Report drug or sex related litter

We remove needles, condoms and other litter of this type from:

  • council owned land
  • council car parks
  • the highway

If you spot any drug or sex related litter, please contact us. If you spot a needle (syringe) it's especially important that you contact us straight away. The needle may pose a danger to the public, so we'll need to dispose of it quickly.