Information about our Safer Neighbourhood Action Panel public meetings
Safer Neighbourhood Action Panel (SNAP) meetings
SNAP meetings are public meetings where you can raise any concerns you may have about your community.
There is no need to book to attend. Please just drop in any time between the stated hours, and you'll have the chance to speak to your local Beat Manager and local Councillor about any issues effecting your area.
If you're unable to make one of the meetings, please feel free to email your issues to the email address for your area (these can be found below). The issues will be discussed at the meeting.
You don't need to wait for a SNAP meeting to raise issues. You can contact the police via email or call them on 101.
Downham Market SNAP meetings:
Location: Marshland St James Village Hall, Smeeth Road, PE14 8JB
The meetings are on Fridays at 9:00am to 10:30am on the following dates:
- 31 May
- 28 June
- 26 July
- 30 August
- 27 September
- 25 October
- 29 November
Hunstanton SNAP meetings:
Location: Dersingham Village Hall, 83 Manor Road, PE31 6LN
The meetings are on Thursdays at 10:00am to 12:00pm on the following dates:
- 20 June
- 25 July
- 22 August
- 26 September
- 24 October
- 28 November
There will also be engagment surgeries on the third Tuesday of the month between 9:30am and 11:00am held at Jane's Coffee Corner, East Rudham.
King's Lynn SNAP meetings
The King's Lynn SNAP meetings will take place on the following Friday dates:
- 3 May - 5:00pm to 7:00pm - Providence Street Community Centre
- 7 June - 4:00pm to 6:00pm- King's Lynn Library
- 5 July - 4:00pm to 6:00pm - Gaywood Library
- 2 August - 5:00pm to 7:00pm - Discovery Centre North Lynn
- 6 September - 5:00pm to 7:00pm - Providence Street Community Centre
- 4 October - 4:00pm to 6:00pm - Gaywood Library
- 1 November - 5:00pm to 7:00pm - Discovery Centre North Lynn
- 6 December - 5:00pm to 7:00pm - Providence Street Community Centre