How to apply for a season ticket to park in a long-term car park within King's Lynn
Season tickets provide you with convenience; you don't have to purchase tickets on a daily basis. A season ticket is a pre-payment method. Parking spaces are not guaranteed, but savings are.
Season tickets are only valid on long-term car parks. If a short-term car park is used then a ticket must be purchased from the pay-and-display ticket machine.
You can use season tickets on the following long-term car parks, shown in our table below.
|Car park||Spaces available|
|Austin Street East||123|
|Austin Street West||107|
|Common Staithe Quay||152|
You can find a map of our car parks on the Car parks in King's Lynn page.
Season ticket prices
You can purchase an annual or monthly season ticket. The cost for the ticket is:
- Annual (valid daily - 24hrs) £400.00
- Monthly (valid daily - 24hrs) £40.00
You can purchase a long-term season ticket using our online form. Please note; our season ticket is a virtual ticket. Our system will register your car registration number as being a season ticket holder. And you won't need to put a paper ticket on your windscreen.
To purchase a long-term season ticket you'll need:
- your vehicle registration number
- the date you want the season ticket to start from
- a valid debit or credit card to make payment
Once your online application has gone through, you'll receive a confirmation email. Once you've received this, you'll be able to park from the date your season ticket begins.
Other permits available
Permits are also available for:
- St James Multi-Storey car park (Valid Mondays to Fridays only)
- Baker Lane contract parking bays (Valid 7-days)
Permits for these car parks cost £800 for the year. Please contact the car parks team for more details.
Long-term car park charges
If you don't purchase a long-term season ticket, the following daily charges apply when using a long term car park:
- if a ticket is purchased before 10.00am, the daily charge is £2.80 (valid until 9am following day)
- if a ticket is purchased after 10.00am, the daily charge is £3.60 (valid until 9am following day)
Boal Quay Car Park has a standard all-day charge of £2.70 (valid until 9am following day).
Walks Car Park has a standard all-day charge of £2.70 (valid until 9am following day). Also available is a 3-hour free ticket - ticket must be obtained from the ticket machine to validate your stay.