How to apply for a season ticket to park in a long term car park within King's Lynn
Season tickets provide you with convenience; you don't have to purchase tickets on a daily basis. A season ticket is a pre-payment method. Parking spaces are not guaranteed, but savings are.
Season tickets are only valid on long-term car parks. If a short-term car park is used then a ticket must be purchased from the pay-and-display ticket machine.
You can use season tickets on the following long-term car parks, shown in our table below.
|Car park||Spaces available|
|Austin Street East||123|
|Austin Street West||107|
|Common Staithe Quay||152|
Season ticket prices
You can purchase an annual or monthly season ticket. The cost for the ticket is:
- Annual (valid daily - 24hrs) £350.00
- Monthly (valid daily - 24hrs) £37.50
You can purchase a long-term season ticket using our online form. Please select other payments when using the form.
To purchase a long-term season ticket you'll need:
- your vehicle registration number
- the date you want the season ticket to start from (please allow for five working days posting time when requesting the start date)
- a valid debit or credit card to make payment
Upon receipt of an application form, we'll issue your season ticket within five working days. We'll send your season ticket in the post. Your season ticket should be clearly displayed on your windscreen.
Other permits available
Permits are also available for:
- St James Multi-Storey car park (Valid Mondays to Fridays only)
- Baker Lane contract parking bays (Valid 7-days)
Permits for these car parks cost £740 for the year. Please contact us for more details.
Changes or amendments to your season ticket
Any changes/amendments to your season ticket will incur a £5.00 administration charge.
Cancellation of your season ticket
If you no longer require your season ticket you may be entitled to a refund less a £15.00 administration charge. Please contact us for more details.
Long-term car park charges
If you don't purchase a long-term season ticket, the following daily charges apply when using a long term car park:
- if a ticket is purchased before 10.00am, the daily charge is £2.50 (valid until 8am following day)
- if a ticket is purchased after 10.00am, the daily charge is £3.20 (valid until 8am following day)
Boal Quay Car Park has a standard all-day charge of £2.40 (valid until 8am following day).