How to apply for a season ticket to park in a long term car park within King's Lynn
Season tickets provide you with convenience; you don't have to purchase tickets on a daily basis. A season ticket is a pre-payment method. Parking spaces are not guaranteed, but savings are.
Season tickets are only valid on long-term car parks. If a short-term car park is used then a ticket must be purchased from the pay-and-display ticket machine.
You can use season tickets on the following long-term car parks, shown in our table below.
|Car park||Spaces available|
|Austin Street East||123|
|Austin Street West||107|
|Common Staithe Quay||152|
Season ticket prices
You can purchase an annual or monthly season ticket. The cost for the ticket is:
- Annual (valid daily - 24hrs) £350.00
- Monthly (valid daily - 24hrs) £37.50
You can purchase a long-term season ticket using our online form. Please note; our season ticket is a virtual ticket. Our system will register your car registration number as being a season ticket holder. And you won't need to put a paper ticket on your windscreen.
To purchase a long-term season ticket you'll need:
- your vehicle registration number
- the date you want the season ticket to start from
- a valid debit or credit card to make payment
Once your online application has gone through, you'll receive a confirmation email. Once you've received this, you'll be able to park from the date your season ticket begins.
Other permits available
Permits are also available for:
- St James Multi-Storey car park (Valid Mondays to Fridays only)
- Baker Lane contract parking bays (Valid 7-days)
Permits for these car parks cost £740 for the year. Please contact us for more details.
Long-term car park charges
If you don't purchase a long-term season ticket, the following daily charges apply when using a long term car park:
- if a ticket is purchased before 10.00am, the daily charge is £2.50 (valid until 8am following day)
- if a ticket is purchased after 10.00am, the daily charge is £3.20 (valid until 8am following day)
Boal Quay Car Park has a standard all-day charge of £2.40 (valid until 8am following day).