Message about use of cookies

We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use


Drivers - Change of personal details

Tell us about a change of name or address so we can amend your driver's licence

Report a change

If you have a change of name or address, you must let us know so we can update your driver's licence. You must tell us within seven days of the change taking place.

To report a change you’ll need:

  • a credit card or debit card for the £10.50 fee
  • to send your DVLA drivers licence showing the change (or forward this within 28 days)

Report a change

Please note; you'll need to send us your old drivers licence and badge. We'll send new ones to you in the post.