Information about our pontoon moorings
What do the pontoon moorings provide?
Floating pontoons are available for visitor moorings at South Quay, next to King’s Lynn’s historic waterfront. These have been open since 2013. Our pontoons provide a welcome mooring location for visitors wanting to visit the Wash or inland waterways.
We have 8 births for vessels with a maximum draft of 1.5m. These provide:
- electricity (using meter cards) and water supplies
- CCTV and secure access from the quayside
- easy access to town centre shopping and leisure facilities
- a location in the historic core of King’s Lynn
Information about booking
The facilities will be available on the following basis:
- a maximum stay of seven nights
- a pre-booked mooring charge of £1.75 per meter per night (minimum fee £9.00)
- confirmation of vessel owners possessing valid insurance cover (including third party liability cover to the minimum sum of £2, 000,000)
How can I find out more?
To enquire about pre-booking a berth please visit the Sail the Wash website.
Alternatively, please email us.