Message about use of cookies

We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use


Don't know where to start?

Where to start if it’s all too much

There are organisations you can approach who will look at all the problems you’re facing and help you to break them down and get help with each one.

Norfolk County Council Hardship Service

This is for people who are in financial hardship and cannot pay their living costs. They can help with emergency payments for fuel, food and more, as well as advice about next steps. The easiest way to contact them is online through the Norfolk County Council website or you can call 0344 800 8020.

Citizens Advice

This is a charity that can give information about debt, benefits, entitlements, housing and many other subjects. Start at or call 0800 144 8848.

Age UK

If you are over state pension age and need help, Age UK is a good place to start. Visit or call 0800 678 1602.