Information about the customer satisfaction surveys we conduct and the results they show
We ask customers who've accessed council services through our website for their opinion.
This is an effective way for us to find out what works, and what needs improving on:
- our online forms
- our ‘MyAccount’ service
- the information we provide on our website
When completing a survey, you also have the option to provide further information. This ensures we concentrate on areas most in need of improvement, or lets us know where we're getting things right. We look at every comment we receive and take the appropriate action as soon as we can.
Sometimes, it means we need to make a quick fix, for example, changing the wording in some text. But other times your feedback may require us to do quite a bit of work before we can make things better.
So how are we doing?
In 2018-19, we received 566 responses from customers who took the time to complete our survey.
Overall, the results show that most customers are satisfied with the online services we provide:
- 43% of customers thought our online services were excellent
- 96% of customers were satisfied with our website
- 91% of customers find our online forms easy to complete
- 91% of customers were satisfied with our ‘MyAccount’ service
Thank you - we value all the feedback we get from our customers.