Message about use of cookies

We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use


Housing with Care

Learn more about Housing with Care, eligibility and how to apply.

Housing with Care is independent living in a self-contained flat with care available on site for those aged over 55 with a care need.

The schemes are not available for bidding via West Norfolk Homechoice housing register as allocations are managed between Norfolk County Council and Broadland Housing Association.

Further Information

Further information on the schemes and how to apply can be found on the Norfolk County Council website.