Message about use of cookies

We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use


Insurance claims

Information about how to claim compensation if you experience damage, loss or harm

Make an insurance claim

If you experience damage loss or harm in relation to yourself or your belongings (and you think our behaviour has caused this), you may wish to make a claim against us.

If you're a solicitor wishing to make a claim, you will need to use the Claims Portal. The details you'll need are:

  • Zurich Municipal’s claims portal ID is: C00108
  • Our insurance policy number is: QLA09H079-0013

To make a claim please complete our online form. We do not take details over the phone in case we misinterpret any of the information you give us.

What you'll need to know to make a claim:

  • the date, time and location of the incident

Make an insurance claim

Please note that we are not a Highway Authority, so if you experience damage on the road you'll need to make a claim through Norfolk County Council.

What happens next?

Your complaint will be passed to Zurich Municipal, our insurer.

It usually takes four to six weeks for a decision to be made on a claim, but it can take longer.

You'll receive written confirmation from Zurich Municipal on the outcome of your claim.