Message about use of cookies

We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use


Complaints against councillors

How to register a complaint about a councillor

How to register a complaint

If you think a Councillor has broken their Code of Conduct you can report them to us.

For our Standards Committee to consider your complaint, it has to be about an elected, co-opted or independent Councillor of the Borough Council or Parish/Town Council within the borough.  And it has to be about something covered by the Members' Code of Conduct.  You can find the code of conduct document at the bottom of this page.  

To register your complaint you'll need to complete and return our form.

To complete our form you'll need:

  • your contact details
  • the name of the councillor and the council they're from

Make a complaint about a councillor

If you require help to complete the form, please refer to our guidance notes at the bottom of this page.