Message about use of cookies

We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use


Council Tax Support

Information on how to get a reduction in your Council Tax if you have a low income

How to claim

If you're on a low income, and have minimal savings, you may be able to claim Council Tax Support.

If you're entitled to Council Tax Support your award will come off your Council Tax bill, reducing the amount you need to pay.

For more information, and to apply, visit our Council Tax Support page.