Information about legal services and who to contact with a legal matter
Who deals with legal services?
Legal services at the Council are provided through eastlaw.
Please contact Legal Services for the following:
- queries and complaints in relation to the Members Code of Conduct
- tender and contract enquiries
- freedom of Information and Data Protection
- prosecutions and debt recovery where proceedings have been issued
- covenants in relation to properties bought under the Right to Buy scheme and mortgages
- s106 agreements
For further information please contact Legal Services via email.