The Hunstanton Heritage Gardens (HHG) stretch from The Green, through to the Esplanade Gardens, along the Cliff Top to the St Edmund's Ruins. The HHG Project presents a programme of free activities this summer with something on offer for everyone.
- Punch & Judy - Bring kids of all ages to enjoy this traditional puppet show
- Pirate Jam 2; The Sea Monster Secret - Join Pirate Percy and Pirate Polly for an adventure in the Gardens and see if you can solve the mystery of the Sea Monster. Dress like pirates and join in the fun. Ideal for children aged 5-9 (accompanied by an adult)
- Rhymes & Stories - Bring your little ones to these drop in rhyme-time and storytelling sessions with puppets, scarves and musical instruments
- Art Workshop - Design and paint a ceramic tile that will become a permanent part of the garden - WORKSHOP POSTPONED DUE TO PREDICTED BAD WEATHER ON SAT 10 & SUN 11 AUGUST. NOW BEING HELD ON MON 12 & TUES 13 AUGUST.
- Pebble Painting - Design and paint your very own pebble and take away as your souvenir
- Nature Rangers - Fun and nature themed activities to inspire children to explore the secrets of the Gardens and beyond
- Multi-sport games for 7-12 year olds
To see our full range of events, and the dates and times they're on, please download our summer activities brochure: