How to complete your review online if you've received a Council Tax review letter
Why we're reviewing
We have a duty to protect public money. So sometimes we'll contact you to confirm that the Council Tax records we hold for you are correct. This is to:
- verify that you're still entitled to a discount or exemption, or
- establish if your property is still unfurnished or unoccupied
- confirm there are no changes and the discount or exemption is still valid;
- confirm that the property is still unfurnished or unoccupied, or
- provide details of a change which may affect the discount or exemption
To complete your review form you'll need:
- your Council Tax reference number (you can find this on your bill or letter)
- your address, including postcode
- the address of the property being reviewed (if different from your address)
- your contact details
- dates and details of any change, if applicable
What happens next?
We'll process your review form, and update your Council Tax account. We'll issue a new bill where a change has occurred.