How to complete your review online if you've received a Council Tax review letter
Why we're reviewing
We have a duty to protect public money. So sometimes we'll contact you to confirm that the Council Tax records we hold for you are correct. This is to verify that you're still entitled to a discount or exemption. You’ll either:
- confirm there are no changes and the discount or exemption is still valid; or
- provide details of a change which may affect the discount or exemption
To complete your review form you'll need:
- your Council Tax reference number (you can find this on your bill or letter)
- your address, including postcode
- the address of the property being reviewed (if different from your address)
- your contact details
- dates and details of any change, if applicable
What happens next?
We'll process your review form, and update your Council Tax account. We'll issue a new bill where a change has occurred.