From 1 April 2022, rapid lateral flow tests (LFTs) and PCR tests at a test site or centre, will no longer be available free of charge for most people. This follows the publication of Government’s Living with Covid-19 Plan.
You should note:
- Testing guidance for England has changed
- Some people will still be eligible for free testing. GOV.UK lists the people who are still eligible for free testing.
- People with Covid-19 symptoms are expected to make a responsible decision whether they should stay at home. You can find more information about staying safe on the NHS coronavirus website.
The latest information on council services affected by the COVID-19 outbreak
Tribute to the late Cllr John Collop
Published: Wednesday, 10 August 2022
It is with sadness that we learned that Cllr John Collop, ward councillor for the Gaywood Clock area, passed away on Friday, 5 August 2022. Our thoughts are with his family and friends at this time.Newsroom and events
Work starts on installation of EV charging points
Published: Monday, 8 August 2022
Work on the installation of 26 electric vehicle charging points in seven locations across west Norfolk has begun.Newsroom and events
Stay cautious to help protect yourself and others
Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. Protect yourself and others by:
- meeting outside where possible, or opening windows during inside visits
- washing your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds with soap and water
- wearing a face covering in crowded places or on public transport