From 1 April 2022, rapid lateral flow tests (LFTs) and PCR tests at a test site or centre, will no longer be available free of charge for most people. This follows the publication of Government’s Living with Covid-19 Plan.
You should note:
- Testing guidance for England has changed
- Some people will still be eligible for free testing. GOV.UK lists the people who are still eligible for free testing.
- People with Covid-19 symptoms are expected to make a responsible decision whether they should stay at home. You can find more information about staying safe on the NHS coronavirus website.
The latest information on council services affected by the COVID-19 outbreak
West Norfolk Wins on 4th birthday of local lottery
Published: Tuesday, 17 May 2022
As local lottery West Norfolk Wins celebrates its fourth birthday it is also celebrating raising over £92,000 for good causes in the local community and more than £54,000 won by players.Newsroom and events
Hanse Festival sails back in to King’s Lynn
Published: Monday, 16 May 2022
The ever-popular Hanse Festival is to return to King’s Lynn on Sunday 12 June 2022.Newsroom and events
Stay cautious to help protect yourself and others
Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. Protect yourself and others by:
- meeting outside where possible, or opening windows during inside visits
- washing your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds with soap and water
- wearing a face covering in crowded places or on public transport