From 1 April 2022, rapid lateral flow tests (LFTs) and PCR tests at a test site or centre, will no longer be available free of charge for most people. This follows the publication of Government’s Living with Covid-19 Plan.
You should note:
- Testing guidance for England has changed
- Some people will still be eligible for free testing. GOV.UK lists the people who are still eligible for free testing.
- People with Covid-19 symptoms are expected to make a responsible decision whether they should stay at home. You can find more information about staying safe on the NHS coronavirus website.
The latest information on council services affected by the COVID-19 outbreak
White Ribbon Day 2022
Published: Friday, 25 November 2022
The borough council is, once again, supporting White Ribbon Day. This year by Sharing Commitment to End Men’s Violence against Women and girls.Newsroom and events
Planning to vote by post in the Gaywood North and Central County Council By-election? Send it back as soon as you can
Published: Thursday, 24 November 2022
Update from the Elections team ahead of the Gaywood North and Central area, King’s Lynn, Norfolk County Council by-election to be held on Thursday 1 December 2022.Newsroom and events
Stay cautious to help protect yourself and others
Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. Protect yourself and others by:
- meeting outside where possible, or opening windows during inside visits
- washing your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds with soap and water
- wearing a face covering in crowded places or on public transport