To find Community Information Points in your area, just provide us with your address by following the link 'set your location'. You will then be able to find your nearest Community Information Points.
Community Information Points (CIPs) are rural venues where you can access a wide range of Council Services via the internet.
There are 7 CIPs in West Norfolk. They're located anywhere from a library, to a church, to a village shop. Most CIPs will have a volunteer on hand to help you access the internet.
Using a CIP instead of coming into our office could save you time, travel or telephone expense.
What you can do at a CIP
Using our website at a CIP you can:
- pay for Borough Council services online (for example, Council Tax, and car park season tickets)
- submit, view and comment on planning applications
- pay or appeal parking fines
- make a claim for Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support
- get information on refuse and recycling, view bin collection times, report a missed bin collection and apply for or cancel a garden waste bin
- report fly tipping, fly posting, graffiti or a nuisance
- register to vote
- tell us you're moving
- access the latest Council news
You can also use the CIP computer to:
- book theatre tickets for the Corn Exchange, Princess Theatre or Arts Centre
- search for and apply for jobs
- find information on LILY (Living independently in later life)
Some CIPs also offer specialist services. For example:
- at Docking CIP you can find out about family and local history
- at Feltwell a volunteer can help you use the computer
- at Heacham you can find local interest books
You can bring your own device and use the free wi-Fi at these CIPs:
You can find your nearest Community Information Point below by using our Find my Nearest facility, or by using the list below:
|Docking||Ripper Hall, High Street, Docking, PE31 8NG||
|Feltwell||St Marys Church, Bell Street, Feltwell, IP26 4DD||
|Heacham||Heacham Library, 17 High Street, Heacham PE31 7ER||
|Magdalen||Village Hall (next to Junior School), Park Crescent, Magdalen, PE34 3BU||
|Marham||Station Library, Woodview Road, Marham, PE33 9NP||
|Ringstead||The General Store, 41 High Street, Ringstead, PE36 5JU||
|Watlington||Parish Office, Watlington Village Hall, Church Road, Watlington, PE33 0HE||