Published: Friday, 31st March 2017
This fun activity day at Stories of Lynn will keep the kids busy as they discover the animals hidden in the museum collections.
‘Curious Creatures’ runs from 11am to 3pm on Tuesday 11 April, at Stories of Lynn, Saturday Market Place, King’s Lynn.
On the day, visitors can:
- Meet medieval falconers and their live birds
- Discover which creatures are on the magnificent King John Cup, made in the golden age of falconry
- Make an animal mask to take home
- Follow an Easter egg hunt around the museum to win a prize
- Make a bird feeder for their own garden
- Meet a witch and her familiars in the cells of the Old Gaol House
- Find out which creatures are dangerous to museum objects and how they are kept at bay
- All activities are free with museum admission.
Museum admission: Adults £3.95, Concessions £2.95, Children £1.95, Family ticket £9.80
To book or find out more, visit www.kingslynntownhall.com/storiesoflynn