Friday 3 November 2017
The Walks, King's Lynn
Our famous free firework display and bonfire returns for 2017. The event begins at 6pm, when the stalls and rides open. The bonfire will be lit at 6:30pm and the firework display will begin at 8pm.
- Fawkes in The Walks is free to attend. A voluntary collection will be made on the evening to help cover the cost of the event, and every donation is appreciated. Charges may be made for other activities.
- Children under 12 should be accompanied by an adult.
- People are advised not to bring pets to the park during the evening.
- This is an organised display, and private fireworks are not permitted in The Walks.
- Please do not bring firewood for the bonfire as this will not be accepted.
- The entrance to The Walks from Seven Sisters/Extons Road will be closed on the evening from 7:45pm, and those planning to enter the park from that end are advised to use the Tennyson Avenue entrance instead.
- Anyone planning to attend the event is advised to listen to 96.7 KLFM on the evening, as cancellation information, should it be necessary, will be announced there.