We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use


Street lighting

How to report a faulty or damaged street light to Norfolk County Council

Report a faulty street light

Street lighting is dealt with by Norfolk County Council.

To report a faulty or damaged streetlight, please use Norfolk County Council's online report form.

To report a faulty street light, you’ll need:

  • the location of the street light
  • the identification number on the street light (if known)

Report an issue with a street light to Norfolk County Council

If you're unable to use their online report form, there are other ways to contact Norfolk County Council. You can email streetlighting.pt@norfolk.gov.uk or phone 0344 800 8008.