Information about our bulky item collection service
Our collection service
We provide a collection service to domestic properties for bulky household items that are too big to put in your bin.
For £29.50, we'll collect and dispose of up to three large items from your home. We'll also remove additional items if you wish, for £10.00 per item.
To arrange a suitable time and date, and to pay for the service, please call our contractor, Kier, on 01553 776676. They must receive full payment before a collection will be made.
- leave your items outside your home for our operators to collect
- ensure we can see your items from the roadside (we're not allowed to enter homes, sheds, garages and outbuildings to collect items)
- call Kier on 01553 776676 (at least 24 hours before your scheduled collection) if you want to cancel or change an existing collection
Items we can't collect:
We can't collect:
- fixture and fittings such as bathroom suites and boilers
- general builders waste
- bags of rubble
- doors - internal and external
- window frames
- concrete posts
- large fire surrounds
- gas bottles
- fluid containers (for example, drums)
- car or motorbike parts
- Christmas trees
- garden waste (for example, grass cuttings and windfall)
- sheds & greenhouses
- fence panels, large gates & wire fencing
If you have any queries about what we can collect you can call us on 01553 776676.
Where can I dispose of bulky items?
If your item is not one we can collect for you, you may be able to dispose of it at your local household recycling centre. Call 0344 800 8020, or go to Norfolk County Councils website, put in your postcode and address, and select Recycling Centres, for a list of centres near you.
Please beware of using private unauthorised waste collection companies. Many simply fly-tip your rubbish, and it's your legal responsibility to ensure this is not going to happen (you could be prosecuted or have to pay a fixed penalty). If you're unsure of how to dispose of your unwanted items, please call us on 01553 616200.