Manage your benefit claim online using our My Account service
What can I use My Account for?
If you claim Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support you can use our system to:
- check how much benefit you're entitled to
- check when your next payment is due
- view notification letters
- report a change to us online, and track the progress of your request
- access our services 24/7
To mange your benefit claim online you'll need:
- to register (if you're new to the system) or log-in
- your benefit claim reference number and National Insurance Number (to allow you to view personalised information)
Help on how to use My Account
To find out more about our My Account service, including frequently asked questions, please view our My Account FAQ page.