Safer Neighbourhood Action Panel

Safer Neighbourhood Action Panel (SNAP) meetings are public meetings where you can raise any concerns you may have about your local community.


The meetings are generally chaired by a Borough Councillor and attended by Police and Borough Council Officers. Other agencies such as Housing Associations, or Norfolk County Council, are invited to attend when needed.


You do not need to wait for a SNAP meeting to raise issues. You can contact the Police via email (see below) or call them via 101.


Downham Market Area

Hunstanton Area     

King’s Lynn Area      


You can also contact the Borough Council at  or call 01553 616200


SNAP meetings currently take place in the Downham Market and Hunstanton policing districts.


Dates & venues 2016/2017



Downham Market


Downham Market Town Hall Bridge Street PE38 9HS

19:00, Wednesdays, 8th June, 3rd August, 5th October, 7th December, 1st  February,

5th April


Hunstanton – 


Dersingham Early Years Centre, Saxon Way, PE31 6LR

19:00, Tuesdays, 17th May, 19th July, 20th September


The Way Christian Fellowship, Downs Close, Hunstanton,, PE38 5HU

19:00, Tuesdays, 15th November, 17th, January, 21st March


In King’s Lynn drop-in surgeries are held at Borough Council Offices, King’s Court,

PE30 1EX


11:00 to 13:00 on the first Tuesday of each month.



Anyone, regardless of where they live, is welcome to come along.




Last updated: 06 May 2016
Bookmark and Share What is this?