Bus Passes

Bus Passes

The National Concessionary Travel Scheme allows free bus travel throughout England for English residents of eligible age and over and for those with certain disabilities. 



Changes from 1 April 2011

From 1 April 2011 you will need to contact Norfolk County Council with regard to the National Concessionary travel scheme.  This also applies if your pass is lost or stolen, or if you need to renew a pass that is expiring.


If you already have a concessionary travel pass you do not need a new pass but their terms of use have changed.  For more information about these changes visit the Norfolk County Council website.


Data Protection: as part of this process, district councils have transferred all the data on pass holders to Norfolk County Council.  This is necessary under the Concessionary Bus Travel Act 2007 (Variation of Reimbursement and Other Administrative Arrangements) Order 2010.  The transfer has been conducted in line with the Data Protection Act.


Last updated: 30 June 2011
Bookmark and Share What is this?